Luxembourg Internet Days 2022
After two successful digital editions, the Luxembourg Internet Days event is now back in physical!
Back to its historical design that has made this event a must event for the IT and ICT professionals of the Greater region -and beyond-, the Luxembourg Internet Days 2022 will for the ninth year in a row address key topics related to the Internet challenges.
Network Security & Resilience and the fight against evolving (D)DoS attacks will be treated with the pragmatic and technical angle that makes the event’s success.
Open to IT, ICT and OT (Operational Technology) decision makers from all sectors (from banking, industry, health, telecom, critical sectors, etc.), this edition will gather them all around experts to discuss ways to strive against increasing threats’ pressure whilst effectively protecting their organizations.
Seeking the know-how to improve our expertise!
During the two days, visitors will have the opportunity to:
- listen to and share with experts during conferences and networking sessions,
- participate to multiple interactive workshops,
- visit the Expo (50 stands),
- network with peers and create new contacts,
If you want to know more about SWG*, SIEM*, SOAR*, XDR*, NIPS/NIDS*, back up methodologies, risks and solutions, monitoring, (D)DoS attack mitigation, … Don’t miss this unique opportunity and register from now for free as a visitor or contact us at email@example.com to book visibility package/s.
* SWG (Secure Web Gateways), SIEM (security information and event management systems), SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response, XDR (eXtended detection and response), NIPS/NIDS (network intrusion prevention/detection systems), (D)DoS ((Distributed) Denial of Service).
Registration is mandatory to access the event. The organizer reserves the right to cancel a registration as priority will be given to professional end users, operational decision makers, LU-CIX ASBL members and event supporters.