Musseque Kizomba Festival Summer II
The word Oriunda originates from Kinbundo, one of the official languages of Angola. The ghetto is the biggest source of inspiration of Angolan dances like Kizomba, Semba, Afro-House, Kuduro and Rebita etc.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS EDITION:
- ALL IN ONE HOTEL
- QUALITY TEACHERS
- THE BEST DJS OF THE MOMENT
- POSITIVE AND CONSTRUCTIVE ENERGY
- DANCERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
- KIZOMBA WORKSHOPS, SEMBA, AFRO-HOUSE, KUDURO, REBITA, AFRO TRIBAL
- THEMATIC PARTIES
- ANIMATIONS DURING THE FESTIVAL
- POOL PARTY
We’d like to welcome you to live this unique experience.