Wonder Paws Puppy School Bray
Saturday 22nd January, 10am: 5-week Teen Puppy Course (pups 19-24weeks)
(fully vaccinated pups from 19-24weeks)
Wonder Paws at Festina Lente
Terms & Conditions
- Participants agree to our Covid Safety Protocols above regarding restricted number of attendees per puppy (1 handler & 1 spectator), mask wearing, hand sanitising and social distancing
- CLASSES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE outside of written medical/veterinary advice.
- Missed classes are forfeited - we provide a coursebook and detailed homework sheets for each class so that you will know what has been covered.
- Course Cancellation must be requested 7 days before classes start via email to email@example.com. to receive a refund (less €25 cancellation admin fee)
- I understand that dog training is not without risk to myself, members of my family, or my dog. I agree that, in the event of injury to my family, my dog(s), or myself, I will not hold Wonder Paws (or their Instructors) or our Landlord (Beech Hill Allotments) responsible. I also agree to assume all responsibility for any damage done to property, persons, or other dogs by me or my dog’s actions.
- My dog(s) is free of any infectious disease and is vaccinated for: Distemper, Parvovirus and Bordetella (Kennel Cough).
- My dog is also free of contagious parasitic problems, whether internal or external (including fleas and ticks), and is free of any contagious skin disorder.
- I understand that performance training of any type is a strenuous activity requiring my dog to be physically fit.
- My veterinarian has examined my dog and agrees that my dog is in condition to attend dog training classes
By purchasing this ticket, I agree to the above statements.