Technologies for a better medicine
Salons des Arts et Métiers
"Technologies for a better medicine" : the Technion France is pleased to invite you to its next event on February 6, 2023 at the Salons des Arts et Métiers (9bis Av. d'Iéna, Paris16), beginning at 6:30 pm.
Precision medicine enables in particular the discovery of drugs and the improvement of care pathways thanks to AI-powered tools. «Augmented» medicine supports doctors and patients thanks to new technological tools and connected devices.
The objective is to present remarkable innovations in the field of artificial intelligence in health. The event will bring together French scientists and entrepreneurs as well as Technion - Israel Institute of Technology researchers.
Co-organized with G9+ and GP24, this event consists of two simultaneous round tables. They will be followed by a cocktail.
Plenary introduction :
- Emmanuel Bacry, Chief Scientific Officer Health Data Hub, Senior Researcher CNRS
- Alain Toledano, Director of the CNAM (Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers) Integrative Health Chair, President and Co-founder of the Rafael Institute
Roundtable 1 : AI and precision medicine - led by Fabien Guez, journalist of Check-up Santé, BFM Business
This roundtable will be in French
- Joachim Behar, Director of AIM Lab and of TERA, a joint initiative between the Technion and Rambam Hospital. It combines clinical expertise, basic science and engineering in the fight against disease using large medical datasets and the latest advances in AI.
- Alban Arrault, Data & AI program director at Servier
- Barbara Boukobza, Associate Radiologist at CSE - Groupe Excellence Imagerie
- Agathe Arlotti, Vice President Partnerships at Owkin
- Maximilien Levesque, CEO and co-founder of Aqemia
Roundtable 2 : AI and 'augmented' medicine - led by Elsy Boglioli, Founder and Director of Bio-up
This roundtable will be in English
- Thomas Serval, Co-founder Chairman and CEO Baracoda Group
- Javier Nunez-Vicandi, Senior Associate at Sofinnova Partners
- Pierrick Arnal, Chief Science Officer at Dreem
- Lloyd Diamond, CEO of Pixium Vision
- Elie Lobel, CEO chez RDS (Rhythm Diagnostic System SAS)
The following startups will present their technologies in dedicated booths during the cocktail reception:
- Avatar Medical : Unlocking the power of medical images for surgeons
- Kolibri : Industrial production of cell and gene therapies unlocked by the use of acoustic waves
- Orakl : Using biological avatars to treat cancer patients
- Qubit : Accelerating drug discovery with quantum physics and high performance computing
This event will bring together entrepreneurs, doctors, investors, start-ups, and major groups...
Event sponsored by Servier and Yarok Capital
The Technion is a research university in Science and Technology, n°1 in AI in Europe, dedicated to the creation of knowledge and the development of human capital and leadership.
The Technion France is the Technion's representation in French-speaking Europe. Its mission is to promote the Technion in the French ecosystem : in scientific, academic, industrial and economic circles, as well as in institutional and public sectors. It communicates on Technion's achievements and projects in the fields of scientific and technological research and innovation.
The G9+ is a digital interclub of alumni of the "Grandes Écoles": Polytechnique, Centrale, Dauphine... It represents over 50,000 digital professionals. private and public players and relevant expertise are naturally part of its environment. The G9+ aims to be a leading "think tank" in this field.
The GP24, Groupe Professionnel des Métiers du Conseil, is a structure of the Société des Ingénieurs Arts et Métiers, one of the oldest and largest alumni societies in Europe. It leads the community of Arts et Métiers engineers working in the consulting sector and is open to alumni and other organizations with a similar vocation.
Normal price: 25€
Free for Technion France members
Le 6 février 2023 18:30
Salons des Arts et Métiers, 9bis Av. d'Iéna, 75016, Paris France